Allied Health Professionals
Certified Prosthetist Orthotist (CPO)
We are currently seeking a Certified Prosthetist Orthotist to provide care to our orthopedic patients with disabling conditions of limbs and spine, under the direction of and consultation with physicians, by designing and fitting orthopedic devices.
Applicant must have advanced knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, and orthotics; a strong sense to precision and attention to detail; the ability to effectively communicate and work with physicians and other health care professionals; and the ability to work as a team member to improve the quality of patient care.
Bachelor’s degree or higher-level postgraduate degree in Orthotics and Prosthetics from an accredited college or university; proof of completion of an NCOPE approved Residency Program; Board certification through the American Board of Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics, and Pedorthics; and a valid Florida license or eligible.
My office phone is (850) 219 – 1960 EXT. 2318 M – F 8:30 – 5:00
Prosthetic Residencies (West Coast)
Pacific Medical is looking for board-eligible orthotists to fulfill their prosthetic residencies. Pacific Medical is a medium-sized practice with 27 patient care facilities serving the West Coast, from Santa Barbara, CA to Anchorage, AK. We have several residency openings available and we wanted to reach out to students looking for a second residency. We are looking for board eligible orthotists to put down roots on the West Coast. We currently have residency availabilities in Seattle, WA and California’s Central Valley, with many other sites opening up all the time. We offer competitive salaries with full benefits, 401k, and the opportunity to work with some of the best doctors and clinicians at some of the West Coast’s best hospitals.
NS2 Serves Fall Course – Helping U.S. Military Veterans Transition from Combat Boots to Business Suits
Location: Tampa, FL
Salary: $40,000 – $60,000 depending on experience
Description: Assess software quality through manual and info automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. Ultimately, ensure that products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with management to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated – Selenium) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Is any application or industry specific knowledge needed? SFDC/Smax. Service/Support.
- Bug/issue Reporting using Remedy
- Excel spreadsheets/SharePoint.: 1-3 years
- QA: 1-3 years
- Quality Assurance Analyst: 1-3 years
Any familiarity with Selenium / Automated testing a plus
Potential candidates should email a resume and cover letter to RSVP@iiofoandp.org