Thank you for your interest in IIOP. Applicants must have a Bachelors Degree, preferrably in a field related to Orthotics and Prosthetics. You can find the rest of our admissions requirements below, and our application pages under the Masters Program tab, under MSPO-EM.
- Applicants must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Science with an emphasis in health or related field, conferred from a nationally accredited Institute, College, or University, with a cumulative GPA of no less than 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants with a degree in any other discipline will be reviewed individually and an admission recommendation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Proof of Age of Applicant (must be at least 18 years of age)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Typical Undergraduate Coursework completed leading to successful graduates
- Life Sciences/Biology
- Human Anatomy
- Additional Optional Information
- O&P Experience
Our Catalog has more details about the Institute and the MSPO program, you can download the Catalog below.