Thank you for your interest in IIOP. Applicants must have a Bachelors Degree, preferrably in a field related to Orthotics and Prosthetics. You can find the rest of our admissions requirements below, and our application pages under the Masters Program tab, under MSPO-EM.
- Bachelor’s Degree Conferred from a nationally accredited Institute, College, or University
- Proof of Age of Applicant (must be at least 18 years of age)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Typical Undergraduate Coursework completed leading to successful graduates
- Life Sciences/Biology
- Human Anatomy
- Additional Optional Information
- O&P Experience
Our Catalog has more details about the Institute and the MSPO program, you can download the Catalog below.